One reason for this might be that your website is in a google's sandbox so you get no traffic from google queries.
There are some signs of that you might be sandboxed:
1. Drop in the number of website visitors referenced by google.com .
2. Sudden drop in the google's PageRank of all website pages.
3. When querying google on specific keywords - your website appears in the last 2-3 pages of the search results.
4. Your website is banned from google's listing.
If you wish to check whether this applies to you then try the following 3 methods:
Use this web address to check the indexing of your website pages against specific keyword:
http://www.searchenginegenie.com/sandbox-checker.htmand the second one which is more reliable:
Run your web browser and go to: http://www.google.com
then type in the search box:
www.yourwebsite.com -asdf -asdf -asdf -fdsa -sadf -fdas -asdf -fdas -fasd -asdf -asdf -asdf -fdsa -asdf -asdf -asdf -asdf -asdf -asdf -asdf
If your website appears in the search results and has good keyword ranking then your website is in the google's sandbox.
Run your web browser, go to: http://www.google.com and type:
If there are no results found and then your website is out of google's indexing database. The difference between non-indexed fresh websites and sandboxed ones that on latter you'll not see: If the URL is valid, try visiting that web page by clicking on the following link: www.yourwebsite.com
When running google query then add at the end of the URL:
This will show all the results from the primary and supplemental google index of your website. If your website has been penalized then its results will be in the supplemental index.
Next you can take a look at the following articles to know how to get your website out:
- How to get out of Google Sandbox - part I
- How to get out of Google Sandbox - part II
- Effective ways to get out of Google's sandbox